There are 4 of us in this group starring
My name is Foong Mei Hoong. I had just celebrated my twenty three years old birthday last Tuesday. I am from Ipoh, Perak which also known as ‘The City of Mountain’ because it has many beautiful caves such as Perak Cave, Gua Tempurung and so on. I have four family members who are my parents, an elder sister and a younger brother. I love animal very much but not reptile. So I have two pets which are dogs. We treat them like our family members. They are so cute, I cannot stop thinking about them and I am missing them now.
My life is simple. When I am free I would like to listening music and watching movie. Canon in D is my most favourite song. I like to watch comedy, horror, and adventure movies. Sometimes I also would play badminton with my father and brother. I love food very much, but I like dessert the most. I often spend my time to surf the net look for information, chat with friends, check and send email, listen to online music, write blog, play online games and others.
The top 5 websites that I visit are
1. http://www.google.com
2. http://www.yahoo.com
3. http://www.hotmail.com
4. http://www.friendster.com
5. http://www.youtube.com
I always chat with my friends at MSN because it is the easiest way to keep in touch with my friends. Besides, I also send my assignment to my group members through Hotmail. Furthermore, I also play online games at Yahoo. I also use Google search engine to search some information. I can find my friends who I had lost contacted in Friendster. I also watch free movies at Youtube.
I am the kind of person who is sentimental and somewhat of a perfectionist, even in small things. But I know that I do need more self-confidence to see something through to the finish. I want to keep on learning new things to increase my ability and broaden my horizons.
Hi, I'm Khew Chee Yan, 23 years old. I live in
As for my family, I have just one brother two years older than me. My father is a businessman, operating his own shop in
The top 5 websites that I visit are
1. http://www.ebay.com.my
2. http://www.lowyat.net
3. http://www.download.com
4. http://dictionary.cambridge.org
I love shopping and I enjoy online shopping too. Ebay.com and Lowyat.net are the two online shopping websites which I visit the most. You can easily find the software you want in Download.com. which is the most comprehensive source for free-to-try software downloads on the Web. While Dictionary.cambridge.org is the free online dictionary from
My name is Ng Si Jian. I am from
I love sports, watching movies and surfing internet. My life without them will not be enjoyable.
The top 5 websites I visit are
1. http://www.youtube.com
2. http://www.facebook.com
3. http://www.kennysia.com
4. http://www.2-u.com.my
5. http://www.miracletrendz.com
I visit Youtube.com to watch the latest, popular and recommended videos to entertain myself.I keep in touch with my friends through Facebook which is a popular and free-access social networking website. Kenny Sia is a famous blogger in Malaysia. So, I will always enter his blog to read his says.2-u.com is the website of Rakan Muda. Since I am a member, I will off and on pay a visit to its website and check out its latest activities.
Ladies love shopping, this includes me. So, sometimes I will visit Miraclemall.miracletrendz.com which is an online fashion store to shop for the latest fashions.
My internet activities are checking and sending mails everyday, updating my blog sometimes, checking my friend's blogs, searching information for my university work and keep pace with the happenings around the world.
My name is Ong Sok Yeng and I am 23 years old this year. I live in a peaceful city called
I don’t have any specific hobby but I really like watching movies and dramas during my spare time. I’m not an outgoing person so I rather stay at home whenever there is a holiday. However, I enjoy shopping occasionally.
The top 5 websites that I visit are
1. http://www.friendster.com
2. http://www.msn.com
3. http://www.youtube.com
4. http://www .wikipedia.com
5. http://www.y8.com
Friendster and MSN help me to keep in touch with my friends. I can also view some of the latest video clips on Youtube. I normally online in order to surf the net for information, listen to online music, chat with my friends, check mails and play games.
I’m not an ambitious person either, and this might be one of my weaknesses. Thus, I try my best to mould my personality from my experiences so that I can be a better person in time to come.






+copy.jpg)

0 Responses to "Into our world"
Post a Comment